Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Liz Peg
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:59:24 AM(UTC)
Liz Peg

Groups: Registered
Albania

Olive rope laces, a visible Air Max unit and a khaki khaki nike trainers rubber outsole complete the look.Look for this Nike Air Max 95 to release at select retailers in the near future. Will you be copping a pair to rock this Spring/Summer?Does the color scheme on the Air Max 97 you see above look familiar? It should be since the shoe is said to be inspired by the classic Air Max 1 University Red. Dubbed the Nike Air Max 97 University Red (at least we re calling it that) this new rendition of the AM 97 pays tribute to the OG Air Max 1 colorway.The Nike Air Max 97 University Red comes with an upper done in Metallic Silver.

The Silver is then contrasted by the Red accents noted on both the mudguard overlay and Nike Swoosh logos. Other details on the shoe include the White midsole, Black outsole and the 3M Reflective detailing. Nike has yet to give these a release date, but we expect the shoes to ladies black nike trainers drop shortly for the MSRP of $160. Does the Nike Air Max 97 University Red deserve a spot on your Spring/Summer rotation?Nike Takes Us Behind The Design Of The Nike Air Max 1/97 Sean Wotherspoon Mar 20, 2018 Sean Wotherspoon s Nike Air Max 1/97 hybrid will finally be releasing to the public next latest nike trainers week in celebration of Air Max Day 2018.

Today we go behind the design of the highly anticipated drop. I wanted as many opinions as possible, says Wotherspoon, a vintage store owner, of a group he assembled over pizza one night.  I tried to bring together people who represent different types of sneakerheads, collectors, consumers, and styles. Wotherspoon had a friend sketching all the ideas being thrown out, including the addition of a mini Swoosh near the toe of the shoe  a  unanimous decision, he says. Color-wise, the group started with brown and thought of colors that matched with it, including green mens black nike shoes and purple.

In the end, Wotherspoon feels he was subconsciously inspired to go with more pastel colors to match his own uniform staple, a white T-shirt. One of my friends who works in the store said to me,  Dude, did you notice that your shoes match every white, vintage T-shirt?,  recalls Wotherspoon.  Even though the group told me that pastel colors were too Easter-ey, I really wanted to utilize them, starting with the more muted yellow on top. The colors were also inspired by vintage Nike sneakers and windbreakers from the  80s and  90s, notes Wotherspoon.

Designed by renowned collector of vintage shoes and apparel, Sean Wotherspoon, the shoe is inspired by his passion for  80s culture as well as using vintage corduroy caps. The corduroy upper features a Light Blue and Lemon Wash color scheme offset by a White midsole and multicolored outsole. Other details on the shoe include the velcro tongue tab equipped with four different patches to choose from. It also comes with custom insoles and four sets of laces to give the shoe your very own look and feel. Are you looking to get your hands on a pair?Look for the Nike Air Max 1/97 Sean Wotherspoon at select Nike stores and online on Air Max Day, March 26th, for $160.

Black branding on the tongue, Swoosh logos, mens grey nike trainers a White heel clip, 3M reflective heels and a clear VaporMax sole completes the design altogether. Retailing for $190, look for this Nike Air VaporMax 2.0 Hydrogen Blue at select Nike stores and online on March 29th. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news, release dates and where to purchase your favorite kicks.The Nike Air Max 270 made its official debut last month and in a number of colorways to kick-off the lineage. One of next range of colorways will be celebrating Air Max Day this month and it s in this white/photo blue iteration.